"Hennepin County is proud to be a partner in this unique public/private venture, transforming a neighborhood barrier into a community asset that makes sense from a social, environmental, and economic perspective. The Midtown Greenway creates a real link between the city and the western suburbs and is an important connection in the development of the regional trail and transportation system. A combination of landscape, lighting, community gardens, pocket parks, public art, and mixed-use development will reflect the unique character of the fifteen neighborhoods along the Greenway, creating a special place in Minneapolis to live, work, shop, and play." — Gail Dorfman
• County Commissioner, District 3 (1999-Present)
• Mayor, St. Louis Park (1996-1999)
• At Large City Council Member, St. Louis park (1992-1995)
• Community Action for Suburban Hennepin
• Perspectives, Inc.
• ARC PAC of Minnesota
• Minnesota Center for Women in Government
• Jewish Children and Family Services ACT Program
• Reading Rx
• Clean Water Partnership
• League of Women Voters
• Lake Forest Neighborhood Association
• National Council of Jewish Women
• Jewish Community Action
• DFL Central Committee
• 44th District DFL
• 11-year resident of St. Louis Park
• Little League mom
• Humphrey Institute, Fellowship, Mondale Policy Forum
• Harvard University, Kennedy School, Masters in Public Administration
• Ohio State University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
• Twin West Chamber of Commerce Leadership Program
• Neighborhood Development Agency, Assistant to the Director, Boston, Mass.
• Massachusetts Office of Federal-State Relations Director, Washington, D.C.
• Congressman James Burke, Legislative Aide, Washington, D.C.
Democratic National Committee, Assistant to the Secretary, Washington, D.C.
• Ohio Governor John Gilligan, Research Director